Your local diner called, they want their homefries back. No joke, McCain® Homefries taste like the ones at your favourite brunch spot, except these are better - you can enjoy them right at home any day of the week. Add them to your favourite bacon and eggs recipes!
425°F / 220°C
18-23 minutes.Turn halfway through cooking time
12-17 minutes.Turn halfway through cooking time
- Product must be fully cooked for food safety and quality.For oven, spread frozen Homefries in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet or shallow baking pan.
- For skillet, heat small amount of cooking oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add frozen Homefries in a single layer.
- Since appliances vary, these cooking times are approximate. Cook to desired texture.
- Always cook to a light golden colour. When using smaller amounts, reduce cooking time.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR COOKING IN A MICROWAVE OVEN
% Daily Value
% valeur quotidienne
|Calories / Calories 120|
|Fat / Lipides 4 g||6%|
|Polyunsaturated / Polyunsaturated 0.9 g|
|Omega-6 / Omega-6 0.7 g|
|Omega-3 / Omega-3 0.2 g|
|Monounsaturated / Monounsaturated 2.5 g|
|Cholesterol / Cholestérol 0 mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 45 mg||2%|
|Potassium / Potassium 260 mg||7%|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 20 g||7%|
Fibre / Fibres 2 g
Sugars / sucres 1 g
|Protein / Protéines 2 g|
|Vitamin A / Vitamine A||0%|
|Vitamin C / Vitamine C||4%|
|Calcium / Calcium||0%|
|Iron / Fer||4%|