Sweet Potato Crinkle Cut Fries
Take dinner time to a whole new level with sweet potato crinkle cut fries! Not only will they sweeten up the conversation, they are a good source of potassium and vitamin A, and are trans fat free. They are a perfect companion for dipping, but even better on their own.
Preheat 425˚F / 218˚C
18 - 23 minutes.Turn halfway through cooking time
15 - 20 minutes.Turn halfway through cooking time
- Product must be fully cooked for food safety and quality.
- Spread frozen fries in a single layer on a flat baking sheet or pan.
- Since appliances vary, these cooking times are approximate. Cook to desired texture.
- Always cook to a light golden colour. When using smaller amounts, reduce cooking time.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR COOKING IN A MICROWAVE OVEN.
% Daily Value
% valeur quotidienne
|Calories / Calories 150|
|Fat / Lipides 6 g||9%|
|Polyunsaturated / Polyunsaturated 2.5 g|
|Omega-6 / Omega-6 2 g|
|Omega-3 / Omega-3 0.3 g|
|Monounsaturated / Monounsaturated 2.5 g|
|Cholesterol / Cholestérol 0 mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 150 mg||6%|
|Potassium / Potassium 270 mg||8%|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 23 g||8%|
Fibre / Fibres 2 g
Sugars / sucres 8 g
|Protein / Protéines 1 g|
|Vitamin A / Vitamine A||30%|
|Vitamin C / Vitamine C||10%|
|Calcium / Calcium||2%|
|Iron / Fer||4%|