Summer Fresh Tzatziki Mozzarella McCain® Spicy Wedges & Ribs Recipe
Bring out the flavor of McCain Spicy Wedges by topping them with mozzarella, bite sized pork and Summer Fresh Tzatziki. Who wouldn’t want to dig into this spicy and tasty treat?
- 227g Summer Fresh Tzatziki
- 1 package McCain® Spicy Wedges
- Boneless pork ribs
- 2 tbsp of mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Cilantro
- Bake the McCain® Spicy Wedges as per the instructions on the package. Place the boneless ribs on a hot BBQ and grill for about 25 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes.
- In chip basket lined with paper, add a heaped layer of wedges, and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella. On cutting board, cut ribs into small pieces and add to basket of wedges.
- Finish the wedges and ribs with Summer Fresh Tzatziki, and a sprinkling of chopped cilantro. Provide small dishes of extra Tzatziki for dipping.
Tip: Serve with Summer Fresh Taboulah Salad. For a spicy, cheesier alternative to Tzatziki, try Summer Fresh Aged Cheddar and Chipotle Dip, or Summer Fresh Chipotle Dip.
Cajun Toss #MODIFRY
Discover more flavours
The next time your friends come over to watch the game, make sure you have spicy wedges on hand. Ready in just 9 minutes with no flipping required, you won’t have to worry about missing any big plays! These wedges are crafted with extra grooves so they bake up crispy with a great kick of flavour. It's a great appetizer when half time hunger strikes.