Spicy Buffalo Wedges Recipe
Product Used:Spicy Wedges
- 1 bag (650g) McCain® Spicy Extra Crispy Wedges
- 4 ounces Buffalo style hot wing sauce or taste to preference.
- 8 ounces prepared Blue Cheese dressing (enough for fries and veg stick)
- 6 ounces fresh celery sticks (4 celery ribs cut into sticks)
- 6 ounces fresh carrot sticks (5 carrots peeled, cut into sticks)
- Prepare McCain® Spicy Extra Crispy Wedges according to package directions.
- In a large bowl toss fries with Buffalo style hot wing sauce.
- Place Blue Cheese dip into bowl in center of serving platter. Arrange Spicy Buffalo Wedges around ¾ of serving platter. Place carrot and celery sticks in remaining platter space.
- Just add friends!™
Bring out the flavor of McCain Spicy Wedges by topping them with mozzarella, bite sized pork and Summer Fresh Tzatziki. Who wouldn’t want to dig into this spicy and tasty treat?