Spicy Buffalo Wedges Recipe
It’s game night! Step it up and let guests indulge in this fine balance of our McCain® 9 Minute Spicy Wedges tossed in our tangy, Buffalo-style, hot wing sauce served with creamy blue cheese dip. Serve with as a side or app that’ll beat out wings every time!
- 1 bag (650g) McCain® 9 Minute Spicy Wedges
- 4 ounces Buffalo style hot wing sauce or taste to preference.
- 8 ounces prepared Blue Cheese dressing (enough for fries and veg stick)
- 6 ounces fresh celery sticks (4 celery ribs cut into sticks)
- 6 ounces fresh carrot sticks (5 carrots peeled, cut into sticks)
- Prepare McCain® 9 Minute Spicy Wedges according to package directions.
- In a large bowl toss fries with Buffalo style hot wing sauce.
- Place Blue Cheese dip into bowl in center of serving platter. Arrange Spicy Buffalo Wedges around ¾ of serving platter. Place carrot and celery sticks in remaining platter space.
- Just add friends!™
Bring out the flavor of McCain Spicy Wedges by topping them with mozzarella, bite sized pork and Summer Fresh Tzatziki. Who wouldn’t want to dig into this spicy and tasty treat?
Discover more flavours
The next time your friends come over to watch the game, make sure you have spicy wedges on hand. Ready in just 9 minutes with no flipping required, you won’t have to worry about missing any big plays! These wedges are crafted with extra grooves so they bake up crispy with a great kick of flavour. It's a great appetizer when half time hunger strikes.