McCain® Dipn’ Wedges™ Cheese Bake
Cheesy garlicky spinach dip, served with Dipn’ Wedges baked right in for a no-fuss appetizer.
Product Used:Dipn' Wedges™
1 package McCain® Dipn’ Wedges™
2 Cups of cream cheese, room temperature (1 package)
3/4 Cup of sour cream
1/4 Cup of mayonnaise
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 Cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 Cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
1/2 Cup of old cheddar cheese, shredded
2 Cups of frozen chopped spinach, defrosted, squeeze dried (1 package)
1 3/4th Cup of canned artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped (1 can)
- Cook McCain® Dipn’ Wedges™ according to package instructions.
- Heat oven to 375F (190C).
- Using a hand mixer, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and garlic.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Place mixture in an ovenproof dish (approx. 9” x 9”, or a deep pie dish)
- Bake for 25- 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Place McCain® Dipn’ Wedges™ in the dip, starting from the outside, forming a ring until reaching the center.
- Serve warm.
Discover more flavours
The next time your friends come over to watch the game, make sure you have spicy wedges on hand. Ready in just 9 minutes with no flipping required, you won’t have to worry about missing any big plays! These wedges are crafted with extra grooves so they bake up crispy with a great kick of flavour. It's a great appetizer when half time hunger strikes.