Curry Sea Salt Wedges with Cucumber Raita Dip
Spice up your life with this delicious Indian-inspired recipe. Easy to prepare and impossible to resist!
1 bag (650g) McCain® Sea Salt Crinkle Cut Wedges
1/2 tsp (2ml) turmeric
1/2 tsp (2ml) cumin
1 tsp (5mL) curry powder (mild or hot)
1 clove garlic minced
1 tbsp (15mL) olive oil juice
zest of 1/2 lemon
2 tbsp (30mL butter, melted
2 tbsp (30mL) chopped fresh coriander
1/4 cup (60ml) chopped fresh mint
1/2 medium English cucumber, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
1 cup (250ml) plain yogurt
1. Prepare McCain® Sea Salt Crinkle Cut Wedges according to package directions.
2. While wedges are cooking, combine turmeric, cumin, curry powder, garlic and olive oil in a microwave safe bowl.
3. Heat mixture on high for 30 to 45 minutes and stir in lemon zest and juice. Set aside.
4. In another bowl, combine all ingredients for Raita dip.
5. Remove wedges from oven and toss with warm spice mixture, butter and coriander.
6. Serve Curry Wedges with raita dip on the side.
Tip: Serve with a dash of hot sauce!
Discover more flavours
A new warm appetizer or snack that sure beats a bowl of chips. Made from carefully selected potatoes, these crisp crinkle cut wedges are delicious on their own or paired with a savoury dip. And not only that, they are also an excellent source of conversation and the best appetizer to bring to a party.