Cheesy Asiago & Artichoke Dip Recipe
Product Used:Sea Salt Crinkle Cut Wedges
- 1 bag (650g) McCain® Sea Salt Crinkle Cut Wedge
- 2 cups grated Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream or 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 -8 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare McCain® Sea Salt Crinkle Cut Wedge according to package directions.
- Mash up the artichoke hearts in a bowl along with the minced garlic.
- Add the Asiago cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream (or yogurt), salt, garlic cloves and lemon juice.
- Mix it all together and refrigerate until using.
- Just add friends!™
Discover more flavours
A new warm appetizer or snack that sure beats a bowl of chips. Made from carefully selected potatoes, these crisp crinkle cut wedges are delicious on their own or paired with a savoury dip. And not only that, they are also an excellent source of conversation and the best appetizer to bring to a party.