Cheesy Asiago & Artichoke Dip Recipe
Perfect for that weekend potluck or spur-of-the-moment cookout, this refreshing dip will become an instant crowd-pleaser. Paired with McCain® Sea Salt Crinkle Cut Wedge, it’s really a no-brainer. You’ll just have to make sure there’s enough to go around.
- 1 bag (650g) McCain® Sea Salt Crinkle Cut Wedge
- 2 cups grated Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream or 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 -8 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare McCain® Sea Salt Crinkle Cut Wedge according to package directions.
- Mash up the artichoke hearts in a bowl along with the minced garlic.
- Add the Asiago cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream (or yogurt), salt, garlic cloves and lemon juice.
- Mix it all together and refrigerate until using.
- Just add friends!™