B-O-T (Bacon, Onion & Tomato) Dip Recipe
- 1 bag (650) McCain® Savoury Potato Wedges
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- ½ cup ripe tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- ½ tsp salt
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Prepare McCain® Savoury Wedges or McCain® Spicy Wedges according to package directions.
- In a blender add mayonnaise, tomato, cooked crumbled bacon and juice of 1 lemon, ½ tsp salt. Blend until thoroughly mixed, adjust seasoning if desired.
- Place dip in cup in center of serving platter and garnish with chopped scallions and extra diced tomatoes. Arrange potato wedges around the dip.
- Just add friends!™
Discover more flavours
A new warm appetizer or snack that sure beats a bowl of chips. Made from carefully selected potatoes, these crisp crinkle cut wedges are delicious on their own or paired with a savoury dip. And not only that, they are also an excellent source of conversation and the best appetizer to bring to a party.