B-O-T (Bacon, Onion & Tomato) Dip Recipe
Entice potato lovers with this mouth-watering dip blended with green onions, bacon and ripe tomato. Serve with McCain® Savoury Potato Wedges and voilà! It’s an easy dish to instantly master.
- 1 bag (650) McCain® Savoury Potato Wedges
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- ½ cup ripe tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- ½ tsp salt
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Prepare McCain® Savoury Wedges or McCain® Spicy Wedges according to package directions.
- In a blender add mayonnaise, tomato, cooked crumbled bacon and juice of 1 lemon, ½ tsp salt. Blend until thoroughly mixed, adjust seasoning if desired.
- Place dip in cup in center of serving platter and garnish with chopped scallions and extra diced tomatoes. Arrange potato wedges around the dip.
- Just add friends!™
Perfect for that weekend potluck or spur-of-the-moment cookout, this refreshing dip will become an instant crowd-pleaser. Paired with McCain® 9 Minute Sea Salt Wedges, it’s really a no-brainer. You’ll just have to make sure there’s enough to go around.See recipe >