9 Minute Wedges With Fondue
Ready in a snap, this recipe features 9-Minute Wedges served with a cheesy-fondue inspired dip.
1 600g Package McCain® 9 Minute Sea Salt Crinkle Cut Wedges
1 garlic clove, cut in half
1 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken stock
1/8 teaspoon lemon juice
1 tbsp cornstarch
2 cups Swiss cheese, grated
2 cups Gruyere cheese
1 tbsp fresh thyme
- Prepare McCain® 9 Minute Sea Salt Crinkle Cut Wedges according to package directions
- To prepare the fondue, rub the cut side of the garlic all over the inside of a double boiler or fondue pot.
- Pour in the chick stock and lemon juice and bring to a simmer.
- Mix the cornstarch with 1 tablespoon of water and set aside.
- Add in the cheeses little by little and stir until melted. Do not boil
- Stir in cornstarch mixture and stir.
- Garnish with fresh thyme
- Enjoy with McCain Sea Salt Crinkle Cut Wedges