Toronto Butter Chicken Poutine
This poutine is a twist on the classic dish, with spicy McCain® lattice cut chips topped with tender butter chicken and paneer cheese making this a mouthful of flavor.
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1/4 cup Butter Chicken Curry Paste
2 tbsp unsalted butter
1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, diced
2/3 cup of water
1/2 cup of cream, divided
1 540g bag McCain® Superfries® Spicy Lattice Cut Fries
300g paneer, cut into 1-inch cubes
1/4 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- Heat oil in medium size pan, then add butter and chicken. Fry gently until browned on all sides.
- Add butter chicken curry paste and fry for another 2 minutes while stirring.
- Add water and 6 tablespoons cream. Simmer gently until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes. Add more water if mixture is too thick.
- Meanwhile, cook McCain® Superfries® Spicy Lattice Cut according to package directions.
- Transfer fries to a platter. Top with paneer and pour butter chicken sauce over top.
- Drizzle remaining cream over sauce and garnish with cilantro
Discover more flavours
A new warm appetizer or snack that’s ready in just 9 minutes and no flipping required! Made from carefully selected potatoes, these wedges are crafted with extra grooves so they bake up extra crispy. These tasty wedges are delicious on their own or paired with a savoury dip, creating a delicious treat for you and your guests!