McCain® Tasti Taters® Casserole
The perfect shareable dish for holiday brunch, Tasti Taters® are baked with cheddar cheese, mushrooms, and crispy French onions.
1 package McCain® Tasti Taters®
1 can (284ml) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 Cup of milk
1/2 Cup of sour cream
1/4 Cup of butter, melted
1 onion, diced
2 Cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 Cup of chives, chopped
1/2 Cup of fried onions
- Preheat the oven to 350F (176C)
- Mix the soup, milk and sour cream in a bowl.
- In a baking dish (9 x13) spread melted butter.
- Spread half of the McCain® Tasti Taters® evenly in the dish.
- Sprinkle with onion.
- Spread evenly with half of the soup mixture, top with half of the cheese.
- Repeat with McCain® Tasti Taters®, remaining soup mixture and cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving, garnish with chives and fried onions.