Sticky Sesame Baked Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
- 1 bag McCain® Superfries® 5 Minutes Shoestring
- 2 lb chicken drumsticks
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp finely grated ginger (optional)
- In large bowl, whisk together honey, sesame seeds, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic and ginger (optional).
- Pat drumsticks dry with paper towel and toss with sauce to coat. Arrange on parchment paper–lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in 400ºF oven, turning occasionally, until juices run clear when thickest part of chicken is pierced, about 25 minutes.
- Prepare McCain® Superfries 5 Minutes Shoestring according to package directions and serve!
Discover more flavours
There are some friends you’re on double dipping terms with. And those friends deserve Sweet Potato Plank fries. Whether you dip them, like them on their own or add them to an easy delicious dinner recipe, they are a good source of potassium and vitamin A, and are trans fat free. So go ahead and dig in!