Sticky Sesame Baked Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
Rushed for time? Relax. Enjoy a delicious weeknight dinner that's ready in no time. Sweet, juicy baked chicken drumsticks served with a side of McCain 5-Minute Superfries makes for the perfect meal to end a busy day.
- 1 bag McCain® Superfries® 5 Minutes Shoestring
- 2 lb chicken drumsticks
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp finely grated ginger (optional)
- In large bowl, whisk together honey, sesame seeds, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic and ginger (optional).
- Pat drumsticks dry with paper towel and toss with sauce to coat. Arrange on parchment paper–lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in 400ºF oven, turning occasionally, until juices run clear when thickest part of chicken is pierced, about 25 minutes.
- Prepare McCain® Superfries 5 Minutes Shoestring according to package directions and serve!
Discover more flavours
If you're looking to shake up your next meal and are looking for fast and easy dinner ideas, all you'll want are these extra crispy Superfries. They are packed with flavour and spice. You'll be inspired to make a restaurant-style meal at home! See product >
Garlic & Parsley #MODIFRY
Share your #MODIFRY
Get details on the blog
Wondering what a MODIFRY is? Well, it’s the endless possibilities of modifying your fries. How do you like to eat your fries? Sweet, savoury or spicy? Create your own, share it with the hashtag #MODIFRY and who knows what fun will arrive at the table!