Sticky Sesame Baked Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
Rushed for time? Relax. Enjoy a delicious weeknight dinner that's ready in no time. Sweet, juicy baked chicken drumsticks served with a side of McCain 5-Minute Superfries makes for the perfect meal to end a busy day.
- 1 bag McCain® Superfries® 5 Minutes Shoestring
- 2 lb chicken drumsticks
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp finely grated ginger (optional)
- In large bowl, whisk together honey, sesame seeds, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic and ginger (optional).
- Pat drumsticks dry with paper towel and toss with sauce to coat. Arrange on parchment paper–lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in 400ºF oven, turning occasionally, until juices run clear when thickest part of chicken is pierced, about 25 minutes.
- Prepare McCain® Superfries 5 Minutes Shoestring according to package directions and serve!
If you are feeling like it is a fiesta night this recipe is what you are looking for. Liven up the evening with these black pepper fries with lime. Simply add some ground pepper and a splash of lime-juice to McCain® Superfries Straight Cut and liven up the evening.See recipe >
Discover more flavours
Take dinner time to a whole new level with sweet potato crinkle cut fries! Not only will they sweeten up the conversation, they are a good source of potassium and vitamin A, and are trans fat free. They are a perfect companion for dipping, but even better on their own.See product >
Cheese & Chive #MODIFRY
Share your #MODIFRY
Get details on the blog
Wondering what a MODIFRY is? Well, it’s the endless possibilities of modifying your fries. How do you like to eat your fries? Sweet, savoury or spicy? Create your own, share it with the hashtag #MODIFRY and who knows what fun will arrive at the table!
The All Smiles Blog
Nestled in the hills of Grand Falls, New Brunswick, you’ll find Toner Produce Limited: home of the T...See Blog >