Bring the whole family together over dinner with this delicious twist on a popular pasta dish. Swap the pasta for our McCain Superfries 5 Minutes, and top with some rich sausage, kick of rapini, and a sprinkle of parmesan.
1 package McCain Superfries 5 Minutes
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 pork sausages, removed from casings
1 tsp fennel seeds
2 cups coarsely chopped rapini
3 Thai chilies, seeds optional or ½ tsp dried chili flakes (optional)
Fresh lemon juice
½ cup freshly grated parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place fries on a baking sheet and cook according to package instructions.
3. In a large skillet, heat olive oil and sauté garlic until softened.
4. Add sausage meat and fennel seeds. Sauté, stirring often until meat is no longer pink.
5. Add rapini and chilies and continue to cook until rapini is wilted.
6. Squeeze in lemon juice.
7. Serve fries topped with sausage and rapini mixture and add freshly grated parmesan.