Roasted Mustard Salmon with Lemon Sweet Potato Fries
Want to serve your salmon in a new and exciting way? Pair it with Chef Mike Ward’s delicious Lemon Sweet Potato Fries #modifry and everyone will be asking for seconds.
2 x 6oz portions of skinless salmon (or 1 x 12oz portion)
2 tbsp of Dijon mustard (or your favourite mustard)
1 lemon, ½ zested and juiced, ½ sliced for garnish
1/2 cup of chopped dill
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- On a baking tray (on parchment paper) lay out the fries.
- On the same tray, place salmon
- Liberally spread mustard on one side (side facing up).
- Roast for 20 minutes or until fries are golden (turning fries halfway).
- Remove from oven.
- Toss fries in a bowl with lemon zest, lemon juice and dill.
- Plate up fries, crumble salmon into large chunks over fries.
- Garnish with additional dill and sliced lemon.
Lime & Black Pepper #MODIFRY
Discover more flavours
A new warm appetizer or snack that’s ready in just 9 minutes and no flipping required! Made from carefully selected potatoes, these wedges are crafted with extra grooves so they bake up extra crispy. These tasty wedges are delicious on their own or paired with a savoury dip, creating a delicious treat for you and your guests!
Got turkey leftovers? What could be more delicious than fries topped with your famous stuffing and cranberry? Here's a quick and easy way to use them in this comforting and flavourful turkey stuffed Modifry.