Mexican Fiesta Fries
Just add the piñata! Start your fiesta off right with this tasty and flavourful #modifry Mexican fries made with McCain® Superfries.
1 bag (650g) McCain® Superfries Straight Cut
1 – 2 fresh corn on the cob
2 – 3 bell peppers
1 handful of Cotija cheese
Cilantro lime butter
Ingredients for Cilantro Lime Butter:
1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 lime zested and juiced
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions for Cilantro Lime Butter:
- In a bowl combine the unsalted butter, lime zest and juice, salt, black pepper and fresh cilantro
- Prepare McCain® Superfries Straight Cut according to package directions.
- While the fries are cooking, grill the corn and peppers on the BBQ.
- Remove the corn and peppers from the grill. Shuck corn and slice the peppers into thin strips.
- Remove fries from the oven and toss in 1 tbsp cilantro lime butter
- Top fries with grilled corn, peppers, Cotija cheese, and fresh cilantro.
Cajun Toss #MODIFRY
Discover more flavours
A new warm appetizer or snack that sure beats a bowl of chips. Made from carefully selected potatoes, these crisp crinkle cut wedges are delicious on their own or paired with a savoury dip. And not only that, they are also an excellent source of conversation and the best appetizer to bring to a party.
Want to serve your salmon in a new and exciting way? Pair it with Chef Mike Ward’s delicious Lemon Sweet Potato Fries #modifry and everyone will be asking for seconds.