Rosemary Fries With Zested Lemon Recipe
- 1 bag (650g) McCain® Superfries Straight Cut
- 1 lemon zested
- 2 tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- A few sprigs of finely chopped rosemary
- Prepare McCain® Superfries Straight Cut according to package directions. Remove from oven 3 to 5 minutes before fully cooked.
- Place cooked Superfries in a large bowl and toss with zest of lemon, salt and olive oil.
- Place Superfries back on the tray and cook for for the remaining 3 to 5 minutes or until golden colour.
- Add additional lemon zest and a few sprigs of finely chopped rosemary and serve.
It’s times like this when you’ll be proud to be Canadian! A big thank you to Chef Charlene Rowland at Wayne Gretzky’s restaurant in Toronto, for creating a Modifry™ like no other. Maple? Bacon? Bourbon? We didn’t think Poutine could get any better!
Discover more flavours
A new warm appetizer or snack that’s ready in just 9 minutes and no flipping required! Made from carefully selected potatoes, these wedges are crafted with extra grooves so they bake up extra crispy. These tasty wedges are delicious on their own or paired with a savoury dip, creating a delicious treat for you and your guests!