Rosemary Fries With Zested Lemon Recipe
- 1 bag (650g) McCain® Superfries Straight Cut
- 1 lemon zested
- 2 tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- A few sprigs of finely chopped rosemary
- Prepare McCain® Superfries Straight Cut according to package directions. Remove from oven 3 to 5 minutes before fully cooked.
- Place cooked Superfries in a large bowl and toss with zest of lemon, salt and olive oil.
- Place Superfries back on the tray and cook for for the remaining 3 to 5 minutes or until golden colour.
- Add additional lemon zest and a few sprigs of finely chopped rosemary and serve.
This Modifry™ is fresh from the sea! Imagine lightly salted pan fried cod with a delicious potato crust, topped with a delightful butter cream sauce. Chef Taylor Snyder at Crush Wine Bar in Toronto has certainly given fish and chips a whole new meaning.