Cheddar Jalapeño Fries Recipe
- 1 bag (650g) McCain® Superfries Straight Cut
- 1 finely chopped Green mix Jalapeño
- 2 tsp of course salt
- 2 tsp of ground pepper
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- 4 tbsp of grated cheddar
- Prepare McCain® Superfries Straight Cut as per packaging directions. Remove from oven 3 to 5 minutes before fully cooked.
- In a medium bowl toss Superfries with olive oil, salt, ground pepper and finely chopped Jalapeño.
- Place Superfries back on the tray and put in the oven for the remaining 3 to 5 minutes or until golden colour.
- Add grated cheddar cheese, serve and enjoy!
Cheese & Chive #MODIFRY
Discover more flavours
The next time your friends come over to watch the game, make sure you have spicy wedges on hand. Ready in just 9 minutes with no flipping required, you won’t have to worry about missing any big plays! These wedges are crafted with extra grooves so they bake up crispy with a great kick of flavour. It's a great appetizer when half time hunger strikes.