Cheddar Jalapeño Fries Recipe
Whether you’re grilling up burgers or looking for a game day snack, cheddar jalapeño fries will bring the heat. Sprinkled with cheese and spice for extra flavour, your friends will never look at McCain®Superfries Straight Cut the same way again.
- 1 bag (650g) McCain® Superfries Straight Cut
- 1 finely chopped Green mix Jalapeño
- 2 tsp of course salt
- 2 tsp of ground pepper
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- 4 tbsp of grated cheddar
- Prepare McCain® Superfries Straight Cut as per packaging directions. Remove from oven 3 to 5 minutes before fully cooked.
- In a medium bowl toss Superfries with olive oil, salt, ground pepper and finely chopped Jalapeño.
- Place Superfries back on the tray and put in the oven for the remaining 3 to 5 minutes or until golden colour.
- Add grated cheddar cheese, serve and enjoy!
Garlic & Parsley #MODIFRY
Share your #MODIFRY
Get details on the blog
Wondering what a MODIFRY is? Well, it’s the endless possibilities of modifying your fries. How do you like to eat your fries? Sweet, savoury or spicy? Create your own, share it with the hashtag #MODIFRY and who knows what fun will arrive at the table!
Discover more flavours
Take dinner time to a whole new level with sweet potato crinkle cut fries! Not only will they sweeten up the conversation, they are a good source of potassium and vitamin A, and are trans fat free. They are a perfect companion for dipping, but even better on their own.See product >