Halloumi Tahini Superfries
These fries are the next best thing to a Mediterranean vacation. The flavours of sumach and za’tar pair deliciously with our McCain Superfries 5 Minutes and a drizzle of tahini sauce. Serve as a burst of flavour at your next party, or as a main dish during weeknight dinner.
1 package McCain Superfries 5 Minutes
3 tsp canola oil
250g Haloumi, cut into 2 inch pieces
½ tsp sea salt
½ tsp sumac
1 tsp za'tar
3 Tbsp tahini
1 ½ Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Lemon to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cook fries according to package instructions.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over med/high heat and sear haloumi until brown on both sides. About 1-2 minutes per side. Set aside.
4. When fries are done, carefully toss with sea salt, sumac and za'tar. Transfer to a platter.
5. Top with fried haloumi and finish with a drizzle of tahini and sprinkle of parsley.
Discover more flavours
There are some friends you’re on double dipping terms with. And those friends deserve Sweet Potato Plank fries. Whether you dip them, like them on their own or add them to an easy delicious dinner recipe, they are a good source of potassium and vitamin A, and are trans fat free. So go ahead and dig in!