Halloumi Tahini Superfries
These fries are the next best thing to a Mediterranean vacation. The flavours of sumach and za’tar pair deliciously with our McCain Superfries 5 Minutes and a drizzle of tahini sauce. Serve as a burst of flavour at your next party, or as a main dish during weeknight dinner.
1 package McCain Superfries 5 Minutes
3 tsp canola oil
250g Haloumi, cut into 2 inch pieces
½ tsp sea salt
½ tsp sumac
1 tsp za'tar
3 Tbsp tahini
1 ½ Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Lemon to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cook fries according to package instructions.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over med/high heat and sear haloumi until brown on both sides. About 1-2 minutes per side. Set aside.
4. When fries are done, carefully toss with sea salt, sumac and za'tar. Transfer to a platter.
5. Top with fried haloumi and finish with a drizzle of tahini and sprinkle of parsley.