Greek Fries Recipe
Feta cheese, oregano, lemon and olives are just a few of the ingredients that inspire this Greek Modifry! Try this fresh and delicious take on McCain Superfries. Opa!
2 tbsp olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
Greek seasoning: 1 tsp oregano, 1 tsp dried thyme, 1 tsp dried rosemary, 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Juice and zest of 1/2 a lemon
salt and pepper to taste
Feta cheese, crumbled
Fresh parsley, chopped
Served with roasted red pepper dip
*oil can be heated in microwave to release flavour
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a small bowl combine pureed garlic and olive oil.
- In a large bowl toss McCain® Superfries Straight Cut with garlic mixture and Greek seasoning until evenly coated.
- Pour onto a baking sheet and top with lemon zest.
- Bake at 450°F for 15-20; turning once during cooking.
- Serve with roasted red pepper dip, crumbled feta cheese and freshly chopped parsley.
Garlic & Parsley #MODIFRY
Discover more flavours
There are some friends you’re on double dipping terms with. And those friends deserve Sweet Potato Plank fries. Whether you dip them, like them on their own or add them to an easy delicious dinner recipe, they are a good source of potassium and vitamin A, and are trans fat free. So go ahead and dig in!