Greek Fries Recipe
Feta cheese, oregano, lemon and olives are just a few of the ingredients that inspire this Greek Modifry! Try this fresh and delicious take on McCain Superfries. Opa!
2 tbsp olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
Greek seasoning: 1 tsp oregano, 1 tsp dried thyme, 1 tsp dried rosemary, 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Juice and zest of 1/2 a lemon
salt and pepper to taste
Feta cheese, crumbled
Fresh parsley, chopped
Served with roasted red pepper dip
*oil can be heated in microwave to release flavour
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a small bowl combine pureed garlic and olive oil.
- In a large bowl toss McCain® Superfries Straight Cut with garlic mixture and Greek seasoning until evenly coated.
- Pour onto a baking sheet and top with lemon zest.
- Bake at 450°F for 15-20; turning once during cooking.
- Serve with roasted red pepper dip, crumbled feta cheese and freshly chopped parsley.
Cajun Toss #MODIFRY
Discover more flavours
It’s times like this when you’ll be proud to be Canadian! A big thank you to Chef Charlene Rowland at Wayne Gretzky’s restaurant in Toronto, for creating a Modifry™ like no other. Maple? Bacon? Bourbon? We didn’t think Poutine could get any better!