Filipino Inspired Superfries
Take your taste buds on a trip with this Filipino inspired Modifry!
1 Bag (650g) McCain® Superfries Crinkle Cut
Handful of shredded carrots
Handful of bean sprouts
1-2 Scallions, chopped
Mango Dipping Sauce:
1 Ripe mango
1 tbsp (14ml) Lime juice
1/4 cup (60ml) Sweet chili sauce
Pepper and salt to taste
1-2 tbsp (14-28ml) Coconut oil for frying
1. Bake McCain SuperFries as per directions.
2. In a small bowl, dice and mash mango. Add lime juice and sweet chili sauce. Combine and set aside.
3 In a frying pan, warm up the coconut oil on medium low. Once the pan is heated, add the shredded carrots, bean sprouts, salt and pepper. Stir and warm up the mixture for just 2-3 minutes.
4. Remove the fries from the oven and sprinkle with salt. They're ready for plating!
5. Add 1 layer of Superfries, then add the carrot and beansprouts on top.
6. Sprinkle the scallions as a garnish.
7. Almost done, just pour the mango dipping sauce into bowls, dip and ENJOY!!
Discover more flavours
There are some friends you’re on double dipping terms with. And those friends deserve Sweet Potato Plank fries. Whether you dip them, like them on their own or add them to an easy delicious dinner recipe, they are a good source of potassium and vitamin A, and are trans fat free. So go ahead and dig in!