Chili Lime Fries Recipe
In the mood for something delicious, flavourful and simple to make? Look no further than this chili lime Superfries® #Modifry made by hot for food's Lauren Toyota and John Diemer.
1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 C vegan mayonnaise
1 tbsp sriracha
1 tsp onion powder
Handful cilantro leaves, finely chopped
1 green onion, finely chopped
- Bake McCain® Superfries Straight Cut as per instructions.
- Meanwhile prepare the aioli drizzle by mixing vegan mayonnaise with sriracha, juice of half the lime, and onion powder.
- In a small bowl combine the chipotle chili powder and sea salt.
- Right out of the oven put baked fries in large bowl and squeeze the other half of the lime onto the fries.
- Sprinkle the fries with the chipotle chili powder and sea salt mixture and lightly toss to coat evenly.
- Lay out fries on a serving platter and drizzle with aioli and top with green onion and cilantro. Serve immediately!
Garlic & Parsley #MODIFRY
Discover more flavours
These fries are the next best thing to a Mediterranean vacation. The flavours of sumach and za’tar pair deliciously with our McCain Superfries 5 Minutes and a drizzle of tahini sauce. Serve as a burst of flavour at your next party, or as a main dish during weeknight dinner.