Garlic Fries With Chilli and Cilantro Recipe
Craving something a little spicy? This Garlic fries Modifries recipe is hard to resist! Simply toss chilli flakes, garlic powder, and cilantro on McCain® Superfries Straight Cut and you’ve got a new side. Pair these garlic fries with Taco Tuesday and you will be saying areeba!
- 1 bag (650g) McCain® Superfries Straight Cut
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ - ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ c loosely packed cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of chili flakes
- ¼ - ½ tsp garlic powder
- Prepare McCain® Superfries Straight Cut as per packaging directions. Remove from oven 3 to 5 minutes before fully cooked.
- Remove from oven and toss Superfries with olive oil, salt, black pepper, cilantro, garlic powder, and chilli pepper flakes.
- Place Superfries back on the tray and put in the oven for the remaining 3 to 5 minutes or until golden colour.
- Serve and enjoy!
Lime & Black Pepper #MODIFRY
Discover more flavours
The next time your friends come over to watch the game, make sure you have spicy wedges on hand. Ready in just 9 minutes with no flipping required, you won’t have to worry about missing any big plays! These wedges are crafted with extra grooves so they bake up crispy with a great kick of flavour. It's a great appetizer when half time hunger strikes.