Garlic Fries With Chilli and Cilantro Recipe
Craving something a little spicy? This Garlic fries Modifries recipe is hard to resist! Simply toss chilli flakes, garlic powder, and cilantro on McCain® Superfries Straight Cut and you’ve got a new side. Pair these garlic fries with Taco Tuesday and you will be saying areeba!
- 1 bag (650g) McCain® Superfries Straight Cut
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ - ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ c loosely packed cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of chili flakes
- ¼ - ½ tsp garlic powder
- Prepare McCain® Superfries Straight Cut as per packaging directions. Remove from oven 3 to 5 minutes before fully cooked.
- Remove from oven and toss Superfries with olive oil, salt, black pepper, cilantro, garlic powder, and chilli pepper flakes.
- Place Superfries back on the tray and put in the oven for the remaining 3 to 5 minutes or until golden colour.
- Serve and enjoy!
Lime & Black Pepper #MODIFRY
Discover more flavours
There are some friends you’re on double dipping terms with. And those friends deserve Sweet Potato Plank fries. Whether you dip them, like them on their own or add them to an easy delicious dinner recipe, they are a good source of potassium and vitamin A, and are trans fat free. So go ahead and dig in!