Garlic Fries With Chilli and Cilantro Recipe
Craving something a little spicy? This Garlic fries Modifries recipe is hard to resist! Simply toss chilli flakes, garlic powder, and cilantro on McCain® Superfries Straight Cut and you’ve got a new side. Pair these garlic fries with Taco Tuesday and you will be saying areeba!
- 1 bag (650g) McCain® Superfries Straight Cut
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ - ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ c loosely packed cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of chili flakes
- ¼ - ½ tsp garlic powder
- Prepare McCain® Superfries Straight Cut as per packaging directions. Remove from oven 3 to 5 minutes before fully cooked.
- Remove from oven and toss Superfries with olive oil, salt, black pepper, cilantro, garlic powder, and chilli pepper flakes.
- Place Superfries back on the tray and put in the oven for the remaining 3 to 5 minutes or until golden colour.
- Serve and enjoy!
Cheese & Chive #MODIFRY
Discover more flavours
This Modifry™ is fresh from the sea! Imagine lightly salted pan fried cod with a delicious potato crust, topped with a delightful butter cream sauce. Chef Taylor Snyder at Crush Wine Bar in Toronto has certainly given fish and chips a whole new meaning.