BBQ Ribs & Sweet Potato Plank Cut Fries Recipe
Ingredients for fries (optional):
- 2 tsps ground cinnamon
- Mix well and season oven-baked sweet potato planks.
Ingredients for ribs:
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground red pepper (optional)
- 1 bottle of your favourite BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Peel off tough membrane that covers the bone side of the ribs.
- Mix together sugar, salt, paprika, garlic powder, ground red pepper (optional) and apply rub to ribs.
- Wrap the ribs well in tin foil making sure that no heat can escape and bake for 2-2.5 hrs. or until meat is cooked.
- Remove from oven and adjust temperature to cook McCain® Sweet Potato Plank Cut Fries. Prepare according to package directions.
- After your fries are cookied, heat the broiler.
- Cut ribs into serving sized portions, brush sauce on the ribs, and broil for 1-2 minutes until sauce is cooked.
Optional: Roast some corn and steam some green beans to serve with this tasty dish.
Got turkey leftovers? What could be more delicious than fries topped with your famous stuffing and cranberry? Here's a quick and easy way to use them in this comforting and flavourful turkey stuffed Modifry.