BBQ Ribs & Sweet Potato Plank Cut Fries Recipe
Ingredients for fries (optional):
- 2 tsps ground cinnamon
- Mix well and season oven-baked sweet potato planks.
Ingredients for ribs:
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground red pepper (optional)
- 1 bottle of your favourite BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Peel off tough membrane that covers the bone side of the ribs.
- Mix together sugar, salt, paprika, garlic powder, ground red pepper (optional) and apply rub to ribs.
- Wrap the ribs well in tin foil making sure that no heat can escape and bake for 2-2.5 hrs. or until meat is cooked.
- Remove from oven and adjust temperature to cook McCain® Sweet Potato Plank Cut Fries. Prepare according to package directions.
- After your fries are cookied, heat the broiler.
- Cut ribs into serving sized portions, brush sauce on the ribs, and broil for 1-2 minutes until sauce is cooked.
Optional: Roast some corn and steam some green beans to serve with this tasty dish.