Mini No-Bake Cheesecakes
Keep cool at your next summer get-together with these sinfully sweet little treats.
Chef's Name: Savannah Cline
No Bake Cheesecake Ingredients
2-8-ounce packages of Cream Cheese
1 ¼ Cups Sweetened Condensed Milk
¼ Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 McCain Deep’n Delicious Chocolate Cake (or Marble or Vanilla)
Your choice of fresh fruit topping
Graham Crust Ingredients
40 g Crushed Honey Graham Wafers
1 Tbsp. Shredded Coconut
½ Tbsp. Sugar
4 Tbsp. Butter, Melted
- Start by mixing together the graham crust in a small bowl.
- Grease cylindrical moulds, press graham crust mix inside each mould to completely cover the bottoms. Make sure each crust is about ¼ inch thick.
- Bake in an oven for about 10 minutes.
- Cut out approximately 12 cake rounds to match the size of cylindrical moulds. Each round should be about ½ inch thick. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in condensed milk, a little at a time, scraping sides of the bowl as necessary. Beat in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Build your cheesecakes inside the moulds. Alternating between cheesecake filling, McCain Deep’n Delicious icing and cake rounds.
- Set in fridge to chill for about 15 minutes. Remove from moulds.
- Top with your choice of fresh fruit topping, or enjoy as is.
This recipe makes for a great dessert and is a fun one for recreational baking. The mini No Bake Cheesecakes go well with virtually any dessert sauces and fruits. Can be served as a family sized dessert in a big bowl, or built inside mason glass jars to add a touch of personalization.
Image shows Raspberries as the fresh fruit topping.
This is also a great idea for Birthday parties.