Giant Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
A summer treat that’s perfect to chill out with, creamy vanilla ice cream sandwiched between two decadent Deep n’ Delicious® chocolate cakes to create a GIANT ice cream sandwich that kids of all ages are sure to love.
1 L vanilla ice cream
60ml white chocolate chips
- Remove one McCain® Chocolate Deep’n Delicious® cake from cake tin. Place cake on a sheet pan, scrape off icing, set aside. Freeze cake.
- Clean cake tin and line with plastic wrap.
- Slightly thaw ice cream. Using a large metal spoon, press ice cream into cake tin, freeze for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Remove the cake one from the freezer. Remove ice cream slab from cake tin and place on top of cake.
- Remove cake two from cake tin and place on top of the ice cream layer.
- Run a palette knife under hot water and smooth around the sides of the cake.
- Garnish with white chocolate chips.