Deconstructed Glaze Cake
Impress your guests (and yourself) by taking your McCain Deep'n Delicious to the next level.
Chef's Name: Jade Pollock
1 McCain Deep’n Delicious Vanilla Cake
12 oz Heavy Cream
16 oz Chocolate Chips
Dessert topping sauce of choice
- Remove the entire cake from container and carefully slice the cake in half horizontally.
- Place the bottom half on top of the half with icing, cut-side-down, then trim the edges off the cake.
- Cut the cake into even square shaped pieces.
- Place pieces on a wire rack.
- Heat cream to a boil, remove from heat and add chocolate, stir until smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture over cake pieces and cool in refrigerator.
- Top with your favourite fruit or dessert sauce.
Serve with your choice of fruit or dessert sauce.
Image shows a topping of Caramel sauce.