Cinnamon Brown Sugar Dollar Chips®
You’ll love our take on this sweet winter treat– Dollar Chips® are tossed in cinnamon brown sugar and finished with an icing drizzle.
1 bag of McCain® Dollar Chips
3/4 cup of brown sugar
1 tbsp. cinnamon
½ cup powdered sugar
2 tsp milk
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and mix well.
- Cook McCain® Dollar Chips according to oven instructions
- Remove Dollar Chips from the oven, spray evenly with cooking spray
- Transfer to the bowl with brown sugar and cinnamon mixture. Toss to coat evenly.
- To create the icing, mix the milk with the powdered sugar in a bowl. Drizzle over the coated Dollar Chips