Cheese & Chive Superfries Recipe
Whether it's a spontaneous snack attack or a Sunday evening with friends, these Italian-inspired tossed fries make entertaining a breeze. McCain® Super fries Straight Cut tossed with garlic, parmesan and chives certainly make these parmesan cheese fries a satisfyingly shareable snack.
- 1 bag (650g) McCain® Superfries® Straight Cut
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp fresh shaved Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp garlic seasoning
- 3 tbsp diced chives to garnish
- 8-10 ounces prepared Marinara dip
- Prepare McCain® Superfries Straight Cut according to package directions. Remove from oven 3 to 5 minutes before cooked.
- In a large bowl toss Superfries with olive oil until thoroughly coated. Sprinkle with garlic seasoning, diced chives and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Place Superfries back on the tray and put in the oven for the remaining 3 to 5 minutes or until a golden colour.
- Serve and enjoy!
Optional: Toss in with some fresh rosemary or thyme.