Eggs Florentine Potato Pancake
Enjoy more time with your family and spend less time in the kitchen. Super yummy and simple to make, our Potato Pancake and Eggs Florentine may just become your favourite breakfast.
1 bag (600g) McCain® Potato Pancakes (4 per person)
6 Whole Eggs
2 Tbsp milk
4 Cups of chopped Spinach
Pinch of salt & pepper
4 slices of Swiss cheese
1 Cup of Strawberries (side dish)
- Prepare 16 McCain Potato Pancakes according to package directions with Skillet.
- While potato pancakes are cooking , chop spinach and set aside in bowl.
- For Scrambled Eggs: Wisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper in small bowl. Heat a greased skillet over medium heat. Pour egg mixture into skillet and reduce heat to med – low. As egg mixture begins to set, gently stir with spatula. Add chopped spinach and cook through.
- Plate potato pancakes into 4 equal portions, placing each portion in a small round in middle of plate. Top with scrambled egg and spinach mixture. Lay 1 slice of Swiss cheese on top of each portion.
- Serve with strawberries on side.
Discover more flavours
Rise and shine, there’s a new angle to your weekend breakfast! Lightly seasoned with savoury spices, McCain Triangle Patties have a soft potato interior in a crispy triangular shell. Pair them with your favourite brunch dish or simply enjoy them on their own – there’s no better way to brighten your morning!