Homefries Breakfast Hash
Our breakfast hash features cubed crispy potatoes, bacon, and eggs for the perfect weekend brunch!
5 slices bacon
325g McCain® Homefries (half the package)
1 tsp fresh thyme
salt and pepper
- Heat a cast iron pan over medium. Add in bacon and cook until crisp, about 7 minutes, flipping halfway through cook time.
- Remove bacon and set aside. Wipe fat out of pan using paper towel
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In the same cast iron an, cook McCain® Homefries according to skillet directions on package.
- Cut bacon into 1 inch pieces and stir into home fries.
- Make 3 wells in potato mixture. Crack an egg into each well.
- Bake until eggs are cooked, but still runny, about 5-7 minutes.
Garnish with fresh thyme, salt and pepper
Discover more flavours
Rise and shine, there’s a new angle to your weekend breakfast! Lightly seasoned with savoury spices, McCain Triangle Patties have a soft potato interior in a crispy triangular shell. Pair them with your favourite brunch dish or simply enjoy them on their own – there’s no better way to brighten your morning!