Hashbrown Muffins Recipe
Skip the weekend brunch line-ups and make your kitchen your new favourite diner spot. Turn your McCain Diced Hashbrowns and morning eggs into one delectable package with this hearty dish. It’s so delicious it’ll make getting out of bed almost a pleasure.
- 4 Cups McCain® Breakfast Diced Hashbrowns
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 whole eggs
- ¼ cup chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 3 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 pieces scallion chopped
- 6 medium oranges, peeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, combine McCain® Breakfast Diced Hashbrowns, butter, salt and pepper; divide evenly into 12 greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 400°F for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cheese and bell pepper. Spoon mixture evenly into muffin cups. Sprinkle with chives or onion. Return to oven to bake 13-15 minutes or until set.
Discover more flavours
Your local diner called, they want their homefries back. No joke, McCain® Homefries taste like the ones at your favourite brunch spot, except these are better - you can enjoy them right at home any day of the week. Add them to your favourite bacon and eggs recipes!See product >