Hashbrown Muffins Recipe
Skip the weekend brunch line-ups and make your kitchen your new favourite diner spot. Turn your McCain Diced Hashbrowns and morning eggs into one delectable package with this hearty dish. It’s so delicious it’ll make getting out of bed almost a pleasure.
- 4 Cups McCain® Breakfast Diced Hashbrowns
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 whole eggs
- ¼ cup chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 3 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 pieces scallion chopped
- 6 medium oranges, peeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, combine McCain® Breakfast Diced Hashbrowns, butter, salt and pepper; divide evenly into 12 greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 400°F for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cheese and bell pepper. Spoon mixture evenly into muffin cups. Sprinkle with chives or onion. Return to oven to bake 13-15 minutes or until set.
Entice anyone out of a Saturday morning slumber with a dish that satisfies both sweet and savoury tastes alike. Enjoy a medley of turkey breakfast sausage, caramelized red and green apples, piled atop Potato Pancakes and drizzled with Canadian maple syrup. It’s everything your family could want on a Saturday morning!See recipe >
Discover more flavours
See product >
Rise and shine, there’s a new angle to your weekend breakfast! Lightly seasoned with savoury spices, McCain Triangle Patties have a soft potato interior in a crispy triangular shell. Pair them with your favourite brunch dish or simply enjoy them on their own – there’s no better way to brighten your morning!