Sweet Potato Plank Cut Fries
There are some friends you’re on double dipping terms with. And those friends deserve Sweet Potato Plank fries. Whether you dip them, like them on their own or add them to an easy delicious dinner recipe, they are a good source of potassium and vitamin A, and are trans fat free. So go ahead and dig in!
Preheat 425˚F / 218˚C
15-20 minutes.Turn halfway through cooking time
13-17 minutes.Turn halfway through cooking time
- Product must be fully cooked for food safety and quality.
- Spread frozen fries in a single layer on a flat baking sheet or pan.
- Since appliances vary, these cooking times are approximate. Cook to desired texture.
- Always cook to a light golden colour. When using smaller amounts, reduce cooking time.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR COOKING IN A MICROWAVE OVEN.
% Daily Value
% valeur quotidienne
|Calories / Calories 160|
|Fat / Lipides 7 g||11%|
|Polyunsaturated / Polyunsaturated 3 g|
|Omega-6 / Omega-6 2.5 g|
|Omega-3 / Omega-3 0.3 g|
|Monounsaturated / Monounsaturated 3 g|
|Cholesterol / Cholestérol 0 mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 210 mg||9%|
|Potassium / Potassium 270 mg||8%|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 23 g||8%|
Fibre / Fibres 2 g
Sugars / sucres 8 g
|Protein / Protéines 1 g|
|Vitamin A / Vitamine A||30%|
|Vitamin C / Vitamine C||10%|
|Calcium / Calcium||2%|
|Iron / Fer||4%|