Pizza Pockets Deluxe
Baked pizza snacks made with real mozzarella, pepperoni, peppers and mushrooms, a must try for kids and kids at heart!
Where To Buy
- Vegetable Oil Shortening
- Wheat Gluten
Baked, Not Fried
No Artificial Colours.
No Artificial Flavours.
Source of Fibre
% Daily Value
% valeur quotidienne
|Calories / Calories 230|
|Fat / Lipides 9 g||14%|
|Cholesterol / Cholestérol 10 mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 420 mg||18%|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 28 g||9%|
Fibre / Fibres 2 g
Sugars / sucres 4 g
|Protein / Protéines 9 g|
|Vitamin A / Vitamine A||0%|
|Vitamin C / Vitamine C||10%|
|Calcium / Calcium||6%|
|Iron / Fer||15%|
Place frozen pizza snack on a paper towel in the microwave. Heat on high.
Quantity 1: 60 - 90 sec
Quantity 2: 1 min. 45 sec - 2 min. 15 sec
Quantity 3: 2 min. 30 sec - 3 min. 30 sec
Preheat oven 425°F (220°C)
Place frozen pizza snack on baking sheet.
Cook 16 - 18 minutes.
CAUTION: PIZZA SNACK WILL BE VERY HOT!
Allow to stand 3 minutes before serving.
- Keep frozen until ready to heat.
- Remove frozen pizza snack from carton and remove plastic wrap.
- For food safety and quality, the pizza snack must be heated to an internal temperatore of 167°F (75°C) at the centre of the pizza snack prior to consumption.
- DO NOT OVERHEAT! SINCE APPLIANCES VARY, THESE HEATING TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE. REFRIGERATE OR DISCARD ANY LEFTOVER PORTION.
- My McCain Pizza Pockets were left out of the freezer and have thawed, can I still use them?
- No, McCain Pizza Pockets should be kept frozen until you are using them. For food safety, you should not use frozen food products if they have thawed. To prevent food-borne illness, we recommend that you discard frozen food products that have thawed.
- Are your McCain Pizza Pockets Canadian?
- Yes, we are proud to share all McCain snacks are prepared in Canada.
- What are the natural flavours that you use in your McCain Pizza Pockets?
- We use natural flavours to give complexity and depth to our McCain Pizza Pockets fillings. Depending on the filling, we use natural bacon, smoke, maple or rosemary flavours, or combinations thereof.