Sea Salt Crinkle Cut Wedges
A new warm appetizer or snack that’s ready in just 9 minutes and no flipping required! Made from carefully selected potatoes, these wedges are crafted with extra grooves so they bake up extra crispy. These tasty wedges are delicious on their own or paired with a savoury dip, creating a delicious treat for you and your guests!
Where To Buy
Low in Saturated Fat
% Daily Value
% valeur quotidienne
|Calories / Calories 130|
|Fat / Lipides 6 g||9%|
|Polyunsaturated / Polyunsaturated 1.5 g|
|Omega-6 / Omega-6 1 g|
|Omega-3 / Omega-3 0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated / Monounsaturated 3 g|
|Cholesterol / Cholestérol 0 mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 250 mg||10%|
|Potassium / Potassium 240 mg||7%|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 20 g||7%|
Fibre / Fibres 1 g
Sugars / sucres 1 g
|Protein / Protéines 1 g|
|Vitamin A / Vitamine A||0%|
|Vitamin C / Vitamine C||10%|
|Calcium / Calcium||0%|
|Iron / Fer||2%|
Preheat 425°F / 218°C
20-25 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking time
Preheat 425°F / 218°C
17-20 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking time
- Product must be fully cooked for food safety and quality.
- Spread frozen wedges in a single layer on a flat baking sheet or pan.
- Since appliances vary, these cooking times are approximate. Cook to desired texture.
- Always cook to a light golden colour. When using smaller amounts, reduce cooking time.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR COOKING IN A MICROWAVE OVEN.
- My McCain® potato product was left out of the freezer and has thawed, can I still use them?
- No, for food safety, you should not use frozen food products if they have thawed. To prevent food-borne illness, we recommend that you discard frozen food products that have thawed.
- Can I keep my McCain® potato products in the refrigerator?
- No, McCain® frozen potato products should be kept frozen until you are using them. For food safety, you should not use frozen food products if they have thawed. To prevent food-borne illness, we recommend that you discard frozen food products that have thawed.
- What are the natural colours that you use in some of your potato products?
- McCain uses a blend of caramel and annatto for natural colour in our potato products. We use caramel and annatto to introduce a natural golden brown colour to your potato products, giving them an appealing “golden brown” appearance. Caramel is the most widely used natural colour in the food & beverage industry. It is obtained from the heating and browning of sugars. Annatto has been used as a natural colour since ancient times. It is a natural golden yellow colour obtained from the seeds of a tree (Bixa orellana).
Let's taco 'bout how to shake up Mexican night! Let your worlds collide with all the goodness of nachos but paired with tasty crisp oven baked fries. These delicious Mexican taco fries make for a hearty mid-afternoon snack or the perfect light dinner, that will have your family yelling ARRIBA!