Extra Crispy Crinkle Cut Fries
Low in Saturated Fat
% Daily Value
% valeur quotidienne
|Calories / Calories 160|
|Fat / Lipides 5.5 g||8%|
|Polyunsaturated / Polyunsaturated 1.5 g|
|Omega-6 / Omega-6 1 g|
|Omega-3 / Omega-3 0.3 g|
|Monounsaturated / Monounsaturated 3.5 g|
|Cholesterol / Cholestérol 0 mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 200 mg||8%|
|Potassium / Potassium 270 mg||8%|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 25 g||8%|
Fibre / Fibres 2 g
Sugars / sucres 0 g
|Protein / Protéines 2 g|
|Vitamin A / Vitamine A||0%|
|Vitamin C / Vitamine C||2%|
|Calcium / Calcium||0%|
|Iron / Fer||4%|
Preheat 425°F/ 218°C
18 – 24 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking time
Preheat 425°F/ 218°C
17 – 20 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking time
- Product must be fully cooked for food safety and quality.
- Spread frozen fries in a single layer on a flat baking sheet or pan.
- Since appliances vary, these cooking times are approximate. Cook to desired texture.
- Always cook to a light golden colour. When using smaller amounts, reduce cooking time.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR COOKING IN A MICROWAVE OVEN.
- My McCain® potato product was left out of the freezer and has thawed, can I still use them?
- No, for food safety, you should not use frozen food products if they have thawed. To prevent food-borne illness, we recommend that you discard frozen food products that have thawed.
- Can I keep my McCain® potato products in the refrigerator?
- No, McCain® frozen potato products should be kept frozen until you are using them. For food safety, you should not use frozen food products if they have thawed. To prevent food-borne illness, we recommend that you discard frozen food products that have thawed.
- What are the natural colours that you use in some of your potato products?
- McCain uses a blend of caramel and annatto for natural colour in our potato products. We use caramel and annatto to introduce a natural golden brown colour to your potato products, giving them an appealing “golden brown” appearance. Caramel is the most widely used natural colour in the food & beverage industry. It is obtained from the heating and browning of sugars. Annatto has been used as a natural colour since ancient times. It is a natural golden yellow colour obtained from the seeds of a tree (Bixa orellana).
Got Thanksgiving turkey leftovers? What could be more delicious than fries topped with your famous stuffing and cranberry? Here's a quick and easy way to use them in this comforting and flavourful turkey stuffed Modifry.