There’s no right way to eat them, and that’s what makes them so much fun. They are so tasty and versatile you’ll be tempted to have breakfast for dinner. Instead of the English Muffin, use Potato Patties as a base for your eggs benedict!
Low in Saturated Fat
% Daily Value
% valeur quotidienne
|Calories / Calories 140|
|Fat / Lipides 8 g||12%|
|Polyunsaturated / Polyunsaturated 2.5 g|
|Omega-6 / Omega-6 2.5 g|
|Omega-3 / Omega-3 0.4 g|
|Monounsaturated / Monounsaturated 3.5 g|
|Cholesterol / Cholestérol 0 mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 330 mg||14%|
|Potassium / Potassium 190 mg||5%|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 16 g||5%|
Fibre / Fibres 2 g
Sugars / sucres 0 g
|Protein / Protéines 1 g|
|Vitamin A / Vitamine A||0%|
|Vitamin C / Vitamine C||6%|
|Calcium / Calcium||2%|
|Iron / Fer||4%|
15 - 20 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking time
- Product must be fully cooked for food safety and quality.
- Spread frozen patties in a single layer on a flat baking sheet or pan.
- Since appliances vary, these cooking times are approximate. Cook to desired texture.
- Always cook to a light golden colour. When using smaller amounts, reduce cooking time.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR COOKING IN A MICROWAVE OVEN
- My McCain® potato product was left out of the freezer and has thawed, can I still use them?
- No, for food safety, you should not use frozen food products if they have thawed. To prevent food-borne illness, we recommend that you discard frozen food products that have thawed.
- Can I keep my McCain® potato products in the refrigerator?
- No, McCain® frozen potato products should be kept frozen until you are using them. For food safety, you should not use frozen food products if they have thawed. To prevent food-borne illness, we recommend that you discard frozen food products that have thawed.
- What are the natural colours that you use in some of your potato products?
- McCain uses a blend of caramel and annatto for natural colour in our potato products. We use caramel and annatto to introduce a natural golden brown colour to your potato products, giving them an appealing “golden brown” appearance. Caramel is the most widely used natural colour in the food & beverage industry. It is obtained from the heating and browning of sugars. Annatto has been used as a natural colour since ancient times. It is a natural golden yellow colour obtained from the seeds of a tree (Bixa orellana).