Make a tasty side dish in minutes and get creative! Add your own personal touch with your favourite seasonings, or incorporate these hashbrowns into any recipes for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- Vegetable oil [canola and/or soybean and/or cottonseed and/or hydrogenated soybean and/or safflower oil with natural beef (wheat, milk) and vegetable flavours, citric acid]
- Wheat flour
- Rice flour
- Corn flour
- Modified corn starch
- Modified potato starch
- Modified tapioca starch
- Corn starch
- Tapioca dextrin
- Potato dextrin
Low in Saturated Fat
% Daily Value
% valeur quotidienne
|Calories / Calories 160|
|Fat / Lipides 8 g||12%|
|Polyunsaturated / Polyunsaturated 3 g|
|Omega-6 / Omega-6 2.5 g|
|Omega-3 / Omega-3 0.4 g|
|Monounsaturated / Monounsaturated 3 g|
|Cholesterol / Cholestérol 0 mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 450 mg||19%|
|Potassium / Potassium 280 mg||8%|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 21 g||7%|
Fibre / Fibres 2 g
Sugars / sucres 1 g
|Protein / Protéines 2 g|
|Vitamin A / Vitamine A||0%|
|Vitamin C / Vitamine C||2%|
|Calcium / Calcium||0%|
|Iron / Fer||4%|
- Product must be fully cooked for food safety and quality.
- Since appliances vary, these cooking times are approximate. Cook to desired texture.
- Always cook to a light golden colour. When using smaller amounts, reduce cooking time.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR COOKING IN A MICROWAVE OVEN.
- My McCain® potato product was left out of the freezer and has thawed, can I still use them?
- No, for food safety, you should not use frozen food products if they have thawed. To prevent food-borne illness, we recommend that you discard frozen food products that have thawed.
- Can I keep my McCain® potato products in the refrigerator?
- No, McCain® frozen potato products should be kept frozen until you are using them. For food safety, you should not use frozen food products if they have thawed. To prevent food-borne illness, we recommend that you discard frozen food products that have thawed.
- What are the natural colours that you use in some of your potato products?
- McCain uses a blend of caramel and annatto for natural colour in our potato products. We use caramel and annatto to introduce a natural golden brown colour to your potato products, giving them an appealing “golden brown” appearance. Caramel is the most widely used natural colour in the food & beverage industry. It is obtained from the heating and browning of sugars. Annatto has been used as a natural colour since ancient times. It is a natural golden yellow colour obtained from the seeds of a tree (Bixa orellana).
Delicious breakfast options
Rise and shine, there’s a new angle to your weekend breakfast! Lightly seasoned with savoury spices, McCain Triangle Patties have a soft potato interior in a crispy triangular shell. Pair them with your favourite brunch dish or simply enjoy them on their own – there’s no better way to brighten your morning!