Make a tasty side dish in minutes and get creative! Add your own personal touch with your favourite seasonings, or incorporate these hashbrowns into any recipes for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Where To Buy
- Vegetable oil [canola and/or soybean and/or cottonseed and/or hydrogenated soybean and/or safflower oil with natural beef (wheat, milk) and vegetable flavours, citric acid]
- Wheat flour
- Rice flour
- Corn flour
- Modified corn starch
- Modified potato starch
- Modified tapioca starch
- Corn starch
- Tapioca dextrin
- Potato dextrin
Low in Saturated Fat
% Daily Value
% valeur quotidienne
|Calories / Calories 160|
|Fat / Lipides 8 g||12%|
|Polyunsaturated / Polyunsaturated 3 g|
|Omega-6 / Omega-6 2.5 g|
|Omega-3 / Omega-3 0.4 g|
|Monounsaturated / Monounsaturated 3 g|
|Cholesterol / Cholestérol 0 mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 450 mg||19%|
|Potassium / Potassium 280 mg||8%|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 21 g||7%|
Fibre / Fibres 2 g
Sugars / sucres 1 g
|Protein / Protéines 2 g|
|Vitamin A / Vitamine A||0%|
|Vitamin C / Vitamine C||2%|
|Calcium / Calcium||0%|
|Iron / Fer||4%|
- Product must be fully cooked for food safety and quality.
- Since appliances vary, these cooking times are approximate. Cook to desired texture.
- Always cook to a light golden colour. When using smaller amounts, reduce cooking time.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR COOKING IN A MICROWAVE OVEN.
- My McCain® potato product was left out of the freezer and has thawed, can I still use them?
- No, for food safety, you should not use frozen food products if they have thawed. To prevent food-borne illness, we recommend that you discard frozen food products that have thawed.
- Can I keep my McCain® potato products in the refrigerator?
- No, McCain® frozen potato products should be kept frozen until you are using them. For food safety, you should not use frozen food products if they have thawed. To prevent food-borne illness, we recommend that you discard frozen food products that have thawed.
- What are the natural colours that you use in some of your potato products?
- McCain uses a blend of caramel and annatto for natural colour in our potato products. We use caramel and annatto to introduce a natural golden brown colour to your potato products, giving them an appealing “golden brown” appearance. Caramel is the most widely used natural colour in the food & beverage industry. It is obtained from the heating and browning of sugars. Annatto has been used as a natural colour since ancient times. It is a natural golden yellow colour obtained from the seeds of a tree (Bixa orellana).
Delicious breakfast options
Rise and shine, there’s a new angle to your weekend breakfast! Lightly seasoned with savoury spices, McCain Triangle Patties have a soft potato interior in a crispy triangular shell. Pair them with your favourite brunch dish or simply enjoy them on their own – there’s no better way to brighten your morning!