There’s no right way to eat them, and that’s what makes them so much fun. They are so tasty and versatile you’ll be tempted to have breakfast for dinner. Instead of the English Muffin, use Potato Patties as a base for your eggs benedict!
15 - 20 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking time
- Product must be fully cooked for food safety and quality.
- Spread frozen patties in a single layer on a flat baking sheet or pan.
- Since appliances vary, these cooking times are approximate. Cook to desired texture.
- Always cook to a light golden colour. When using smaller amounts, reduce cooking time.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR COOKING IN A MICROWAVE OVEN
% Daily Value
% valeur quotidienne
|Calories / Calories 140|
|Fat / Lipides 8 g||12%|
|Polyunsaturated / Polyunsaturated 2.5 g|
|Omega-6 / Omega-6 2.5 g|
|Omega-3 / Omega-3 0.4 g|
|Monounsaturated / Monounsaturated 3.5 g|
|Cholesterol / Cholestérol 0 mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 330 mg||14%|
|Potassium / Potassium 190 mg||5%|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 16 g||5%|
Fibre / Fibres 2 g
Sugars / sucres 0 g
|Protein / Protéines 1 g|
|Vitamin A / Vitamine A||0%|
|Vitamin C / Vitamine C||6%|
|Calcium / Calcium||2%|
|Iron / Fer||4%|