Breakfast will never be the same! Wake up to a quick and savoury side dish made with real shredded potatoes lightly seasoned with onions and spices. Whether you use them in an easy breakfast recipe or eat them on their own, it's definitely a dish that brings the family together.
425°F / 220°C
18 - 20 minutes.Turn halfway through cooking time.
8 - 13 minutes.Turn halfway through cooking time.
- Product must be fully cooked for food safety and quality.
- For oven, spread frozen potato pancakes in a single layer on a flat baking sheet or pan.
- For skillet, heat a small amount of cooking oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add frozen potato pancakes in a single layer.
- Since appliances vary, these cooking times are approximate. Cook to desired texture.
- Always cook to a light golden colour. When using smaller amounts, reduce cooking time.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR COOKING IN A MICROWAVE OVEN.
% Daily Value
% valeur quotidienne
|Calories / Calories 160|
|Fat / Lipides 10 g||15%|
|Polyunsaturated / Polyunsaturated 4 g|
|Omega-6 / Omega-6 3.5 g|
|Omega-3 / Omega-3 0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated / Monounsaturated 4 g|
|Cholesterol / Cholestérol 0 mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 380 mg||16%|
|Potassium / Potassium 220 mg||6%|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 17 g||6%|
Fibre / Fibres 2 g
Sugars / sucres 0 g
|Protein / Protéines 1 g|
|Vitamin A / Vitamine A||0%|
|Vitamin C / Vitamine C||0%|
|Calcium / Calcium||0%|
|Iron / Fer||4%|