Deep'n Delicious® Cookies & Cream Cake
This NEW twist on a family favourite flavour will have everyone smiling from ear to ear. The chocolate vanilla swirl and smooth frosting are topped with a delicious cookie crunch! Simply thaw, serve and enjoy!
Where To Buy
- Wheat flour
- Soya oil
- Liquid whole egg
- Hydrogenated coconut oil
- Glucose solids
- Skim milk powder
- Mono- and di-glycerides (to maintain icing texture)
% Daily Value
% valeur quotidienne
|Calories / Calories 240|
|Fat / Lipides 11 g||17%|
|Cholesterol / Cholestérol 20 mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 220 mg||9%|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 32 g||11%|
Fibre / Fibres 1 g
Sugars / sucres 20 g
|Protein / Protéines 2 g|
|Vitamin A / Vitamine A||0%|
|Vitamin C / Vitamine C||0%|
|Calcium / Calcium||2%|
|Iron / Fer||8%|
- Can I keep my McCain® frozen dessert in the
- Although you can use the refrigerator to store your
dessert product while it thaws, we do not encourage the use of a refrigerator
for long-term storage as it diminishes the quality of the product.
Refrigeration will dry out cakes. If you only want to eat part of the cake, you
can cut a piece out and place the rest back in the freezer for another time.
- Can you tell me if my McCain dessert is expired or too old to eat?
- Our classic Deep'n Delicious® cakes (in Chocolate, Vanilla, Marble, Coconut and Cookies & Cream) can be stored in your freezer for up to 1 year from the production date.
- What are the natural flavours that you use in some of
your dessert products?
- The natural flavours that we use in our desserts are: vanilla, cream, coconut and cookie cream. Substances obtained from plant and natural materials are food derived - nothing artificial.
- Are there any animal by-products in McCain desserts?
- As part of our journey to make products made with real
ingredients, we have removed beef gelatin from our classic Deep'n Delicious
cakes. These cakes, along with the rest of the Deep ‘n Delicious products like
cream pies and fruit pies, do not contain animal by-products.
Discover more flavours