Summer Fresh Tzatziki Mozzarella McCain® Spicy Wedges & Ribs Recipe
Bring out the flavor of McCain Spicy Wedges by topping them with mozzarella, bite sized pork and Summer Fresh Tzatziki. Who wouldn’t want to dig into this spicy and tasty treat?
Product Used:Spicy Wedges
- 227g Summer Fresh Tzatziki
- 1 package McCain® Spicy Wedges
- Boneless pork ribs
- 2 tbsp of mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Cilantro
- Bake the McCain® Spicy Wedges as per the instructions on the package. Place the boneless ribs on a hot BBQ and grill for about 25 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes.
- In chip basket lined with paper, add a heaped layer of wedges, and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella. On cutting board, cut ribs into small pieces and add to basket of wedges.
- Finish the wedges and ribs with Summer Fresh Tzatziki, and a sprinkling of chopped cilantro. Provide small dishes of extra Tzatziki for dipping.
Tip: Serve with Summer Fresh Taboulah Salad. For a spicy, cheesier alternative to Tzatziki, try Summer Fresh Aged Cheddar and Chipotle Dip, or Summer Fresh Chipotle Dip.
Garlic & Parsley #MODIFRY
Discover more flavours
Want to serve your salmon in a new and exciting way? Pair it with Chef Mike Ward’s delicious Lemon Sweet Potato Fries #modifry and everyone will be asking for seconds.