Spicy Buffalo Wedges Recipe
It’s game night! Step it up and let guests indulge in this fine balance of our McCain® Spicy Extra Crispy Wedges tossed in our tangy, Buffalo-style, hot wing sauce served with creamy blue cheese dip. Serve with as a side or app that’ll beat out wings every time!
Product Used:Spicy Wedges
- 1 bag (650g) McCain® Spicy Extra Crispy Wedges
- 4 ounces Buffalo style hot wing sauce or taste to preference.
- 8 ounces prepared Blue Cheese dressing (enough for fries and veg stick)
- 6 ounces fresh celery sticks (4 celery ribs cut into sticks)
- 6 ounces fresh carrot sticks (5 carrots peeled, cut into sticks)
- Prepare McCain® Spicy Extra Crispy Wedges according to package directions.
- In a large bowl toss fries with Buffalo style hot wing sauce.
- Place Blue Cheese dip into bowl in center of serving platter. Arrange Spicy Buffalo Wedges around ¾ of serving platter. Place carrot and celery sticks in remaining platter space.
- Just add friends!™
Having friends over for game night? Keep things exciting with spicy Diablo Ketchup and cool, creamy Ranch dip. McCain® Spicy Potato Wedges or McCain® Savoury Potato Wedges surely beat a bowl of chips when halftime hunger strikes.See recipe >