Loaded Nachos Recipe
The perfect side dish or app for friends gathering over a casual dinner or watching the game. Load up McCain® Lattice Cut Fries with a savoury combination of caramelized onions, sour cream, diced scallions and crumbled bacon to make it a night to savour. These are definitely nacho ordinary fries!
Product Used:Spicy Lattice Cut
- 1 bag (650g) McCain® Lattice Cut Fries
- ¼ cup diced caramelized onions
- 1 tsp canola oil
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 8 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- Prepare McCain® Lattice Cut Fries according to package directions.
- In a medium pan over medium heat add oil and diced onions. Stir occasionally until edges are slightly brown, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Arrange lattice cut fries on serving platter. Sprinkle with caramelized onions and crumbled bacon, top with sour cream and garnish plate with chopped scallions.
- Just add friends!™
Having friends over for game night? Keep things exciting with spicy Diablo Ketchup and cool, creamy Ranch dip. McCain® Spicy Potato Wedges or McCain® Savoury Potato Wedges surely beat a bowl of chips when halftime hunger strikes.See recipe >