Loaded Nachos Recipe
Product Used:Spicy Lattice Cut
- 1 bag (650g) McCain® Lattice Cut Fries
- ¼ cup diced caramelized onions
- 1 tsp canola oil
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 8 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- Prepare McCain® Lattice Cut Fries according to package directions.
- In a medium pan over medium heat add oil and diced onions. Stir occasionally until edges are slightly brown, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Arrange lattice cut fries on serving platter. Sprinkle with caramelized onions and crumbled bacon, top with sour cream and garnish plate with chopped scallions.
- Just add friends!™
These mini grilled cheese sandwiches loaded with bacon and onion rings make the ultimate party appetizer. They’re bound to go fast, so make sure you make a double batch!