Cheesy Asiago & Artichoke Dip Recipe
Product Used:Sea Salt Crinkle Cut Wedges
- 1 bag (650g) McCain® Sea Salt Crinkle Cut Wedge
- 2 cups grated Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream or 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 -8 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare McCain® Sea Salt Crinkle Cut Wedge according to package directions.
- Mash up the artichoke hearts in a bowl along with the minced garlic.
- Add the Asiago cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream (or yogurt), salt, garlic cloves and lemon juice.
- Mix it all together and refrigerate until using.
- Just add friends!™
These mini grilled cheese sandwiches loaded with bacon and onion rings make the ultimate party appetizer. They’re bound to go fast, so make sure you make a double batch!