Sticky Sesame Baked Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
Rushed for time? Relax. Enjoy a delicious weeknight dinner that's ready in no time. Sweet, juicy baked chicken drumsticks served with a side of McCain 5-Minute Superfries makes for the perfect meal to end a busy day.
Product Used:Superfries® 5 Minutes Shoestring
- 1 bag McCain® Superfries® 5 Minutes Shoestring
- 2 lb chicken drumsticks
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp finely grated ginger (optional)
- In large bowl, whisk together honey, sesame seeds, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic and ginger (optional).
- Pat drumsticks dry with paper towel and toss with sauce to coat. Arrange on parchment paper–lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in 400ºF oven, turning occasionally, until juices run clear when thickest part of chicken is pierced, about 25 minutes.
- Prepare McCain® Superfries 5 Minutes Shoestring according to package directions and serve!
Discover more flavours
A new warm appetizer or snack that sure beats a bowl of chips. Made from carefully selected potatoes, these crisp crinkle cut wedges are delicious on their own or paired with a savoury dip. And not only that, they are also an excellent source of conversation.See product >
Cajun Toss #MODIFRY
Share your #MODIFRY
Get details on the blog
Wondering what a MODIFRY is? Well, it’s the endless possibilities of modifying your fries. How do you like to eat your fries? Sweet, savoury or spicy? Create your own, share it with the hashtag #MODIFRY and who knows what fun will arrive at the table!