Sticky Sesame Baked Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
Product Used:Superfries® 5 Minutes Shoestring
- 1 bag McCain® Superfries® 5 Minutes Shoestring
- 2 lb chicken drumsticks
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp finely grated ginger (optional)
- In large bowl, whisk together honey, sesame seeds, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic and ginger (optional).
- Pat drumsticks dry with paper towel and toss with sauce to coat. Arrange on parchment paper–lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in 400ºF oven, turning occasionally, until juices run clear when thickest part of chicken is pierced, about 25 minutes.
- Prepare McCain® Superfries 5 Minutes Shoestring according to package directions and serve!
This Modifry™ is fresh from the sea! Imagine lightly salted pan fried cod with a delicious potato crust, topped with a delightful butter cream sauce. Chef Taylor Snyder at Crush Wine Bar in Toronto has certainly given fish and chips a whole new meaning.