Sticky Sesame Baked Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
Rushed for time? Relax. Enjoy a delicious weeknight dinner that's ready in no time. Sweet, juicy baked chicken drumsticks served with a side of McCain 5-Minute Superfries makes for the perfect meal to end a busy day.
Product Used:Superfries® 5 Minutes Shoestring
- 1 bag McCain® Superfries® 5 Minutes Shoestring
- 2 lb chicken drumsticks
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp finely grated ginger (optional)
- In large bowl, whisk together honey, sesame seeds, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic and ginger (optional).
- Pat drumsticks dry with paper towel and toss with sauce to coat. Arrange on parchment paper–lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in 400ºF oven, turning occasionally, until juices run clear when thickest part of chicken is pierced, about 25 minutes.
- Prepare McCain® Superfries 5 Minutes Shoestring according to package directions and serve!
Enjoy a classic comforting pan fried pork chop dish smothered in a light and creamy mushroom sauce, paired perfectly with McCain Superfries®.See recipe >
Discover more flavours
If you’ve already spent time putting dinner together, then why not add an easy, yet equally impressive side dish. Enjoy a rustic, homestyle dish made with the goodness of 100% Canadian red skin potatoes. Because a side of rice just doesn’t have the same ring to it.See product >
Cajun Toss #MODIFRY
Share your #MODIFRY
Get details on the blog
Wondering what a MODIFRY is? Well, it’s the endless possibilities of modifying your fries. How do you like to eat your fries? Sweet, savoury or spicy? Create your own, share it with the hashtag #MODIFRY and who knows what fun will arrive at the table!