Oven Roasted Vegetables Salad With Fries
Our two favourite things, salad and fries, in one delicious meal! Try Kin Community's Heather Nicholds oven roasted vegetables served with salad fries recipe tonight and enjoy!
Product Used:Superfries® Straight Cut
1 cup orange pepper, sliced
1 cup zucchini, cut in sticks
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1 1/2 cups chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1 cup chopped spinach, kale or parsley
Ingredients for Tahini-Balsamic Drizzle:
1 Tbsp tahini
1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1/2 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp nutritional yeast
pinch sea salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- Chop the pepper and zucchini into sticks.
- Lay the Superfries, pepper, zucchini and chickpeas on a large baking tray (or two). Keep the fries separate from the veggies so that they stay crisp.
- Cook the vegetables and fries for 15 – 20 minutes, turning halfway through baking.
- Chop the spinach, kale and/or parsley and lay on a plate.
- When the veggies are soft and the fries are golden brown, take them out of the oven and lay on top of the greens.
- Drizzle with dressing, and top with a sprig of fresh parsley.
Directions Tahini-Balsamic Drizzle:
- In a bowl, whisk together the tahini, balsamic vinegar, basil, oregano, nutritional yeast and salt until thick.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of water and stir to thin out the dressing.