Roasted Mustard Salmon with Lemon Sweet Potato Fries
Want to serve your salmon in a new and exciting way? Pair it with Chef Mike Ward’s delicious Lemon Sweet Potato Fries #modifry and everyone will be asking for seconds.
Product Used:Sweet Potato Plank Cut Fries
2 x 6oz portions of skinless salmon (or 1 x 12oz portion)
2 tbsp of Dijon mustard (or your favourite mustard)
1 lemon, ½ zested and juiced, ½ sliced for garnish
1/2 cup of chopped dill
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- On a baking tray (on parchment paper) lay out the fries.
- On the same tray, place salmon
- Liberally spread mustard on one side (side facing up).
- Roast for 20 minutes or until fries are golden (turning fries halfway).
- Remove from oven.
- Toss fries in a bowl with lemon zest, lemon juice and dill.
- Plate up fries, crumble salmon into large chunks over fries.
- Garnish with additional dill and sliced lemon.
Cajun Toss #MODIFRY
Discover more flavours
This Modifry™ is fresh from the sea! Imagine lightly salted pan fried cod with a delicious potato crust, topped with a delightful butter cream sauce. Chef Taylor Snyder at Crush Wine Bar in Toronto has certainly given fish and chips a whole new meaning.