Roasted Mustard Salmon with Lemon Sweet Potato Fries
Want to serve your salmon in a new and exciting way? Pair it with Chef Mike Ward’s delicious Lemon Sweet Potato Fries #modifry and everyone will be asking for seconds.
Product Used:Sweet Potato Plank Cut Fries
2 x 6oz portions of skinless salmon (or 1 x 12oz portion)
2 tbsp of Dijon mustard (or your favourite mustard)
1 lemon, ½ zested and juiced, ½ sliced for garnish
1/2 cup of chopped dill
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- On a baking tray (on parchment paper) lay out the fries.
- On the same tray, place salmon
- Liberally spread mustard on one side (side facing up).
- Roast for 20 minutes or until fries are golden (turning fries halfway).
- Remove from oven.
- Toss fries in a bowl with lemon zest, lemon juice and dill.
- Plate up fries, crumble salmon into large chunks over fries.
- Garnish with additional dill and sliced lemon.
Garlic & Parsley #MODIFRY
Discover more flavours
Turn your next backyard cookout or shindig into everybody's favourite spot with a trio of party flavours including a Smoked Paprika, Garlic & Parsley and Cajun fries. Paired with McCain® Superfries Straight Cut for that extra-special touch, it will elevate any get-together. Be careful though, it might be tough getting people to leave!