Thyme for Pork Tenderloin Recipe
This isn’t your typical meat-and-potatoes dish. Bring life to weekday dinners with grilled lemons, sliced pork tenderloin and McCain® Homestyle Redskin Chunks. It’s a hearty, gourmet-style dish that’s super easy to make and even more enjoyable to eat.
Product Used:Homestyle Red Skin Chunks
- 1 bag McCain® Homestyle Redskin Chunks.
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 1/2 medium onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Prepare McCain® Homestyle Redskin Chunks according to package directions.
- In a small bowl combine onion, olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, grated lemon peel, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for one hour or marinate pork tenderloin at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- When ready to cook, preheat grill for medium heat.
- Lightly oil preheated grill, and discard marinade. Cook tenderloin for 15 to 20 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Remove meat from grill, and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing into 1/4 inch thick medallions.
- Serve with your favourite veggies and McCain® Homestyle Redskin Chunks and enjoy!
Just got home from the gym and wondering what to make? Cook up this light, healthy, omega-3 dish in no time. Add a little variety to the everyday with McCain® Homestyle Red Skin Chunks and delight everyone at the dinner table.See recipe >