Thyme for Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Product Used:Homestyle Red Skin Chunks
- 1 bag McCain® Homestyle Redskin Chunks.
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 1/2 medium onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Prepare McCain® Homestyle Redskin Chunks according to package directions.
- In a small bowl combine onion, olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, grated lemon peel, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for one hour or marinate pork tenderloin at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- When ready to cook, preheat grill for medium heat.
- Lightly oil preheated grill, and discard marinade. Cook tenderloin for 15 to 20 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Remove meat from grill, and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing into 1/4 inch thick medallions.
- Serve with your favourite veggies and McCain® Homestyle Redskin Chunks and enjoy!
This Modifry™ is fresh from the sea! Imagine lightly salted pan fried cod with a delicious potato crust, topped with a delightful butter cream sauce. Chef Taylor Snyder at Crush Wine Bar in Toronto has certainly given fish and chips a whole new meaning.