Mexican Fiesta Fries
Just add the piñata! Start your fiesta off right with this tasty and flavourful #modifry Mexican fries made with McCain® Superfries.
Product Used:Superfries® Straight Cut
1 bag (650g) McCain® Superfries Straight Cut
1 – 2 fresh corn on the cob
2 – 3 bell peppers
1 handful of Cotija cheese
Cilantro lime butter
Ingredients for Cilantro Lime Butter:
1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 lime zested and juiced
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions for Cilantro Lime Butter:
- In a bowl combine the unsalted butter, lime zest and juice, salt, black pepper and fresh cilantro
- Prepare McCain® Superfries Straight Cut according to package directions.
- While the fries are cooking, grill the corn and peppers on the BBQ.
- Remove the corn and peppers from the grill. Shuck corn and slice the peppers into thin strips.
- Remove fries from the oven and toss in 1 tbsp cilantro lime butter
- Top fries with grilled corn, peppers, Cotija cheese, and fresh cilantro.
Lime & Black Pepper #MODIFRY
Discover more flavours
Turn your next backyard cookout or shindig into everybody's favourite spot with a trio of party flavours including a Smoked Paprika, Garlic & Parsley and Cajun fries. Paired with McCain® Superfries Straight Cut for that extra-special touch, it will elevate any get-together. Be careful though, it might be tough getting people to leave!