Rosemary Fries With Zested Lemon Recipe
Serve up something simple! Rosemary fries made with freshly zested lemon are all you need to make your McCain® Superfries sing.
Product Used:Superfries® Straight Cut
- 1 bag (650g) McCain® Superfries Straight Cut
- 1 lemon zested
- 2 tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- A few sprigs of finely chopped rosemary
- Prepare McCain® Superfries Straight Cut according to package directions. Remove from oven 3 to 5 minutes before fully cooked.
- Place cooked Superfries in a large bowl and toss with zest of lemon, salt and olive oil.
- Place Superfries back on the tray and cook for for the remaining 3 to 5 minutes or until golden colour.
- Add additional lemon zest and a few sprigs of finely chopped rosemary and serve.
Discover more flavours
A new warm appetizer or snack that sure beats a bowl of chips. Made from carefully selected potatoes, these crisp crinkle cut wedges are delicious on their own or paired with a savoury dip. And not only that, they are also an excellent source of conversation.See product >
Garlic & Parsley #MODIFRY
Share your #MODIFRY
Get details on the blog
Wondering what a MODIFRY is? Well, it’s the endless possibilities of modifying your fries. How do you like to eat your fries? Sweet, savoury or spicy? Create your own, share it with the hashtag #MODIFRY and who knows what fun will arrive at the table!