Rosemary Fries With Zested Lemon Recipe
Product Used:Superfries® Straight Cut
- 1 bag (650g) McCain® Superfries Straight Cut
- 1 lemon zested
- 2 tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- A few sprigs of finely chopped rosemary
- Prepare McCain® Superfries Straight Cut according to package directions. Remove from oven 3 to 5 minutes before fully cooked.
- Place cooked Superfries in a large bowl and toss with zest of lemon, salt and olive oil.
- Place Superfries back on the tray and cook for for the remaining 3 to 5 minutes or until golden colour.
- Add additional lemon zest and a few sprigs of finely chopped rosemary and serve.
It’s times like this when you’ll be proud to be Canadian! A big thank you to Chef Charlene Rowland at Wayne Gretzky’s restaurant in Toronto, for creating a Modifry™ like no other. Maple? Bacon? Bourbon? We didn’t think Poutine could get any better!